Access to clinical care is the most pressing mental health issue on school campuses today. The immediate demand for clinical services for mental health on campus exceeds the current capacity of mental health providers.
We are partnering with world-class institutions to provide access to best in class mental health services to scale identification and treatment to students at risk.
Peace aspires to set a new global standard for mental health and wellbeing by integrating technology and evidence-based models to achieve optimal emotional and behavioral outcomes for students.
A Holistic Approach to Mental Wellbeing
A multi-faceted approach makes RoundGlass Peace uniquely suited to positively affect the mental health and wellness of students.
An App for Wellbeing
The RoundGlass Peace app provides students with features to assess, care for, and restore their mental wellbeing; with integrated therapy, content, and community.
Together we can make a difference
We are committed to cultivating the emotional resilience of students, to cope with everyday pressures, enjoy life, and achieve academic success.
Request a Demo
If you have questions, or would like to request a trial demo
of the Roundglass Peace app connect with our team below.
Information We Collect
We collect personal information, non-personal information and aggregate data in order to (i) personalise user’s experience, (ii) to improve the services, (iii) to improve the Peace Platform, (iv) to send periodic emails and (v) to ask for ratings and reviews of services offered on the Peace Platform.
Personal Information Collected
In addition, when you access and/or use the Peace Platform, we may collect certain data based on your use of the Peace Platform, including but not limited to: (a) the number of times that you visit the Peace Platform; (b) the specific services accessed, as well as the frequency and duration of your use of the Peace Platform; (c) any information and responses you provide when participating in activities on the Peace Platform, which may include activity postings, assessment responses and any other data you generate in the process of using the Peace Platform; and (d) other analyses and data associated with your access to, and use of, the Peace Platform (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Usage Data”).
In this regard, the following shall be noted:
During the collection of information on the Profile Pages on the Site, you are required to provide your applicable contact information (such as name, e-mail address and the like). An email address is used to contact you about the materials and information on the Site. When the Websites request for the confirmation of your identity, the Site will clearly indicate the purpose of the inquiry before such information is requested.
- IP Addresses.
Every computer connected to the Internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as that computer’s Internet Protocol or IP address. When you browse the Peace Platform, our web servers automatically recognize your domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed the Peace Platform.
- Third Party Email Addresses.
For the purposes of inviting and introducing third parties to Peace Platform, You will be given the option to import or otherwise provide email addresses of third parties on to the Peace Platform. On doing so, RG will not store your affiliated username and corresponding password.
- Privacy of Minors
Peace Platform is not intended for use by the minors and RG strongly urges you to ensure that as the parent or guardian of a minor, please ensure that this Peace Platform is not being used by the minors and avoid disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information.
- Opt Out Procedures.
Upon initial communication from RG, you may opt-out of receiving further communication from the Peace Platform.
Use of Personal Information.
RG shall be entitled to use your Usage Data, and, if it deems necessary, share the same with third parties in order to: (a) assist us and such concerned third parties in studying the user behaviour and accordingly evaluating and improving the quality of the services offered through the Peace Platform; (b) determine your preferences and/or tailor the Peace Platform to suit your needs in a more targeted way; and (c) promote the Peace Platform to third parties.
We may share your Usage Data and personal information with your mental healthcare plan or mental healthcare provider to enable them to assess the efficacy of the services offered on the Peace Platform. It is hereby clarified that the Usage Data may be provided to anyone on an aggregate and anonymous basis for analytical purposes. It is also, clarified that if need arise where certain disclosure or information will be required to be made by the mental health professional to a third party in case of an emergency and with an intent to avoid any untoward incident, such disclosures shall be allowed.
We may permit our third-party agents, service providers, vendors and sub-contractors (such as vendors and suppliers that provide us with technology, services, data analysis, research, advertising and marketing assistance and/or content in connection with our operation and maintenance of the App) to access your Personal Information, in connection with performing services for us and/or to operate the App /Mobile Apps. However, such third-party agents are not authorized to use that Personal Information for their own benefit.
We may keep a record of your communications with us to help resolve any issues you might be facing and complained about. We may use your email address to inform you about our improved or additional services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements as well as to send you promotional offers and content that we think you may be interested in.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our application & services, and to compile aggregate data about Peace Platform traffic and interactions in order to offer better Site/ Mobile Apps experiences and tools in the future.
Non-Personal Information Collection and Use
We may collect certain non-personally identifiable information about you when you visit the Peace Platform, even if you are not a registered member. This non-personally identifiable information includes, without limitation, the type of browser that you use (e.g., Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer etc.), your IP address, the type of operating system that you use (e.g., Windows or iOS) and the domain name of your Internet service provider. We use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect to improve the design and content of the App and to enable us to personalize your internet experience. We also may use this information in the aggregate to analyse Peace Platform usage, as well as to offer you products and services.
RG reserves the right to transfer and/or sell aggregate or group data about RoundGlass PEACE users (including Usage Data where the same is not linked to Personal Information) for lawful purposes. Aggregate or group data is data that describes the demographics, usage or other characteristics of RoundGlass PEACE users as a group, without disclosing personally identifiable information. We may also share aggregate data with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected Apps. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services through the Peace Platform.
Updating your personal information
Sharing of information if required by law
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may however release your Personal Information (1) when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property, or (2) to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets, or (3) when we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations, detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of RG, our users or the public at large, as may be required or permitted by law. Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but we will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by law to do so.
However, non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We have implemented reasonable security measures to protect the information collected via our Apps from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Access to data and technology relating to user information is password-protected and limited to authorized personnel and those vendors that require access to the information in order to furnish services to RG and our members. In addition, RG uses industry standard technology to keep users’ information secure while residing on our servers. However, despite these measures, our IT systems could be compromised by parties seeking unauthorized access to users’ data, by a technological malfunction or by an error by an employee, vendor or contractor. In addition, the transmission of information via the Internet or mobile data networks could be intercepted by third parties. As a result, our efforts to protect our data and users’ data from unauthorized access may be unsuccessful and we cannot assure you that the security measures we have adopted will provide absolute certainty. By using, accessing or registering with the Apps, you agree that RG is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort arising from or relating to any breach of our security, circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures, or interception of your transmissions. Any transmission by you is at your own risk. We do not collect any information from a child under the age of 18 Years.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to our Apps or certain functions within our Apps, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
These terms and conditions are (“Terms”) agreed upon as of today, between You (“You”), an individual residing anywhere in the world and Roundglass H2O Pvt. Ltd., a company under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at House Number- 2472 Phase- 10, Sector- 64, SAS Nagar, Mohali, Punjab 160062 (“RG”) and using the service mark RoundGlass PEACE, to govern your engagement with and usage of RG’s services/facilities, offered through its application (“PEACE”) via the mobile, PC or any other device/platform.
On signing-up/subscribing to PEACE, You will be provided with access to various tools, information and other related mental health-based topics, that may or may not be personalised to suit your requirements (“Content”). All this Content is proprietary and is created either in-house by RG or legally sourced from a network of voluntarily participating healthcare provider/medical practitioners/ organizations (“Partners”). Any plagiarism or copying of Content is strictly prohibited and shall be enforced legally. In the event, You share the Content, either wholly or in part, with your social network, You must ensure that the branding of PEACE is adequately present in the communication and that all due credit is given to PEACE for the Content.
- For the purposes of using all the functionalities of PEACE, including scheduling an appointment with and communicating with a mental healthcare provider, you shall be required to register yourself on PEACE by creating a username and a password. For the purposes of securing your registration, you shall be required to share certain details including, but not limited to, your name, age, sex, email address and phone number. RG may from time to time, decide on its sole authority to impose non-refundable monetary charges for the use of PEACE by You. These charges shall be intimated to You either during the Sign Up/Subscription process or subsequently by an e-mail or SMS or a notice within PEACE as and when applicable. You are at liberty to not pay the charges due but You then accept that RG shall in such event, have complete and sole right to discontinue your Subscription/membership/usage of PEACE and delete/deactivate your account.
- You are required to remember your username and password details and keep the same confidential. In the event where you have misplaced your username and password details, you can retrieve and change the same using the “forgot username/password” option on the PEACE Website or on the PEACE Mobile Applications.
- You understand and agree that any interactions that You may have with a health coach or mental health professional on PEACE platform and all the associated issues, including but not limited to health issues and Your experience, will strictly be between You and the health coach and/or the mental health professional, as the case may be, and will be subject to the applicable doctor-patient confidentiality. It is however, clarified that if need arise where certain disclosure or information will be required to be made by the mental health professional to a third party only in case of an emergency and with an intent to avoid any untoward incident, such mental health professional shall be allowed to do so and You shall not hold PEACE or Partners responsible for any such interactions or any outcome of such interactions.
- You understand and agree that any interactions and associated issues with the medical practitioners on the PEACE platform including but not limited to the medical outcomes and service issues, is advisory in nature and shall in no way be constituted medical advice and prescriptions. You shall act on such advise on your own risk and judgement and shall not hold RG responsible for any such interactions and associated issues. RG is not responsible for any outcome between you and the health care professional you interact with.
- Any advice or opinions relating to medication, procedures, diagnosis, treatment, etc., is provided to you by the mental healthcare provider in his capacity as a qualified practitioner and any use of such advice or opinions by you should be made exercising independent judgment. PEACE shall not be held liable for any prescription of incorrect medication or dose or any inadequacy in the quality of the treatment provided to you by the mental healthcare provider or any inconvenience suffered by you owing to a failure on the part of the mental medical practitioner to provide the agreed services to you or any incorrect findings made in a diagnosis.
- The Content available on PEACE is to improve your mental health awareness/ literacy and assist you in informed decision-making. This may include mental health and wellness articles, news feeds as well as general mental health-care related information and resources. The Content available through PEACE are for informational and educational purposes only and are not intended to constitute professional advice, diagnosis or treatment, or to substitute professional judgment. Information that may be shared on PEACE by medical practitioners and third parties, are beyond our control.
- RG hereby clarifies that it does not guarantee or take any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of information available from or through PEACE. You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content You obtain from or through PEACE, and You agree that PEACE is not responsible or liable for any claim, loss, or liability arising from the use of the Content.
RG reserves the right, in the event you breach the Terms stipulated herein, to suspend and / or terminate your access to PEACE with or without any notice to you. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity shall be the grounds for terminating your access to PEACE. Upon suspension or termination, your right to procure the Services on PEACE shall immediately cease and RG reserves the right to remove or delete your login and account information.
You hereby acknowledge that RG shall not be held responsible in any way for any errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any of the medical practitioners or for any personal injuries, death, or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom. RG does not provide or make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied about PEACE or the services available through PEACE.
- You agree to indemnify and hold RG and (as applicable) its service partners, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of the Terms as stipulated herein, your violation of any law, or your violation of the rights, contractual or otherwise, of any third party.
- These obligations will survive any termination of the Terms.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law RG and its Partners, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees disclaim all possible warranties over the Content, RG makes no guarantees, nor can RG be responsible for the quality, accuracy, reliability compliance or legality over any of the Content procured by its Partners. RG is not liable for any kind of damages, injury or loss of any nature whatsoever resulting from Content from its Partners. Further, RG does not make any warranty that Content will meet your requirements, or that access to the Content will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or that defects, if any, will be corrected. It is further clarified that any Content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Email/App/SMS is used at your own risk and You will be solely responsible for any damage to your mobile, computer system, devices or loss of data that results from the receiving of such Content.
- RG is a facilitator in providing access to PEACE and is helping in reaching out to people for their personal and specific requirements. RG does not provide guarantee for any kind of results and outcomes. Further, RG is not liable for any cause and effect of the advice. The Content of PEACE is created by experts in the field of medical, mental healthcare and wellness.
- It is hereby clarified that RG does not work for any pharmaceutical / medical company and as such does not ever endorse specific products and or services. RG does not sell nor endorse any manufactured nutritional and or medical products, supplements, drugs or devises.
- In no event shall RG or its Partners undertake any responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction You take based on the Content available via the application of PEACE. You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
- Additionally, in no event shall RG or its Partners be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, any loss of use, cost of procurement of substitute services, or any other such damages, howsoever caused, and on any theory of liability, whether for breach of contract, tort (including negligence and strict liability), or otherwise resulting from (1) the use of, or the inability to use, the mobile service; (2) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (3) the statements or conduct of any third party on the mobile application; or (4) any other matter relating to the mobile application PEACE. These limitations will apply whether or not RG has been advised of the possibility of such damages. You shall not be entitled to specific performance of any of the Terms.
Copyright & Trademark
The Content of PEACE is owned by RG and its Partners. All right to, title to, and interest in the Content available via the PEACE platform, mobile application, website, trademarks, service marks, and trade names displayed on PEACE, and the website URLs, are the property of RG and its Partners, and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws.
Acceptance of Terms
- The Terms shall be deemed to have been accepted by You whenever you sign-up/subscribe for PEACE from any device or platform. By signing up/subscribing, You have confirmed that you are above the age of 18 (eighteen) years and acknowledged that You have read & understood Terms completely and agree to abide by the same.
- RG reserves the right to modify the Terms from time to time and it shall be your responsibility to keep yourself updated with the Terms. You agree to be bound by such modifications. A copy of the updated Terms will be available at the PEACE
- The benefits of PEACE are personal to You and You may not assign your rights and obligation under the Terms to any person.
- You agree to comply with the applicable local laws, of the territory where you are located and for the use of PEACE and RG shall have no responsibility for any violation of laws by You.
- The Terms shall be governed by the laws of India, and the courts at Punjab shall have exclusive jurisdiction over these Terms and all matters in relation hereto.
- You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of PEACE or take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on PEACE infrastructure or decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the Content, or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the PEACE platform. Any such attempt from your side that blocks the operation or threatens to block the operation of PEACE, You are in violation of the Terms and RG may suspend or terminate your use of PEACE without notice.
You acknowledge and agree that any and all information provided to You by PEACE is generic in nature and cannot be followed in the face of medical contra-indications. You are required to consult with your doctor before following any advice received from RG in any way whatsoever. All responsibility and liability for partaking of this Content or advice shall rest solely with You and RG cannot be held responsible in any way whatsoever for whatever consequences may arise from aforesaid consumption of the Content or advice recommended. The services offered through PEACE are not a recommendation. You are encouraged to discuss and confirm all the Content that is made available by and through PEACE with your psychiatrist, therapist or other mental healthcare provider before adopting or acting on any information made available through PEACE. The website, mobile applications and services do not contain or constitute, and should not be interpreted as, medical advice or opinion. The information and reports generated by PEACE should not be interpreted as a substitute for physician consultation, evaluation or treatment.