Copyright 2018 RoundGlass Foundation. All Rights Reserved.
At RoundGlass Foundation, We aim to promote, support and conduct various social initiatives. We collaborate with non-profits organisations, local governments, grassroots organisations and corporations to implement our initiatives and/or programmes. We invite people to 1) Contribute in kind to our campaigns; 2) Join our fellowship programme (for social entrepreneurs); 3) Collaborate with us to become a part of the wellbeing revolution; and 4) Volunteer for our initiatives and enjoy a uniquely enriching experience.
On signing up/subscribing to/logging on to/use of the RoundGlass Foundation website, and/or the RoundGlass Foundation application on a personal computer/mobile/tablet/ipad or any other device or platform, the following Terms & Conditions are accepted and agreed to by You:
1. “Us/We/Our/Company” shall mean RoundGlass Foundation, is a company with charitable objects incorporated under section 8 of the Companies Act 2013 having its registered office at House. No. 2472, Phase-10 Sector-64, Sas Nagar, Mohali Punjab – 160062, India (“RGF”) and using the Service Mark ‘RoundGlass Foundation’ (hereinafter referred to as ‘RoundGlass Foundation’) and to govern your engagement with and usage of RGF’s services and or facilities, offered through its website and/or application (hereinafter referred to as ‘RGF website/app’) via the mobile, PC or any other device/platform. “You/Your” shall mean You: the user/registered user of the RGF website/application.
2. Acceptance of Terms: You shall be deemed to have agreed to and accepted these Terms & Conditions (and future modifications) if You use, register to use and/or subscribe to the RGF website/app across any device or platform.
By signing up/subscribing, You have confirmed that you are above the age of 18 (eighteen) years and acknowledged that You have read & understood Terms & Conditions completely and agree to abide by them. You agree to comply with the applicable local laws, of the territory where you are located and for the use of the RGF website/app and We shall not be responsible for any violation of laws by You.
You are hereby prohibited to reproduce, duplicate, copy, transfer, license, rent, sell, trade or resell software or any Content (as defined below) made available to you on RGF website/app for any commercial purposes or self fulfilling financial gain.
3. Registration: For the purpose of registering/subscribing to any of the initiatives/programmes of RGF website/app, you may submit your information on the RGF website/app and agree to share certain details including, but not restricted to your name, email address and phone number, and you agree that RGF may share this information with our associated companies and working partners from time to time.
4. Content: On using, registering to use and/or subscribing to the RGF website/app, You will be provided with access to information about different social initiatives, awareness programs etc. (“Content”). All this Content is proprietary and is created either in-house by RGF and/or is legally sourced (“Partners”). While You may share the information received from RGF website/app with Your social network and on the website, You must ensure at all times that the branding of RoundGlass Foundation is adequately present in all such communication and that all due credit is given to RoundGlass Foundation for the use of the Content. Any plagiarism or copying of Content is strictly prohibited and shall be enforced legally. We reserve the right to change, edit, adapt or modify the Content at any time due to internal and external reasons.
RGF hereby clarifies that it does not guarantee or take any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of information available from or through the RGF website/app. You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content You obtain from or through the RGF website/app, and You agree that RGF is not responsible or liable for any claim, loss, or liability arising from the use of the Content.
a) the RGF website/app will provide You with an option to register/subscribe to 1) Contribute in kind to our campaigns; 2) Join Our fellowship programme (for social entrepreneurs); 3) Collaborate with us; and 4) Volunteer for our initiatives. In this process RGF website/app may maintain your records, and this information shall only be:
i. User-created: Information provided by you on RGF website/app, when you choose to register and subscribe to any of the initiatves/programmes promoted, supported and/or conducted by Us. (“Records”).
b) Your Records are created only after you have agreed to register and subscribe to any of Our Initative(s)/programme(s).
c) the RGF website/app uses industry level security and encryption to your Records.
6. Copyright & Trademark: The Content of the RGF website/app is either owned by or licensed to RGF. All right to, title and interest in the content available via the RGF website/app, trademarks, service marks, and trade names displayed on RGF website/app URLs, are the property of RGF, and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws.
7. Cancellation Policy: Should You wish to cease using the RGF website/app and opt out from receiving information from RGF, You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Unsubscribe from your registered email address.
Upon choosing to opt out, all Records and data stored by You on the RGF website/app or with RGF shall be irretrievably deleted upon receipt of any Unsubscribe request.
8. Consent to receive Content & Promotions: the RGF website/app can be accessed via the mobile phone, PC and various other devices, You give Your explicit consent to receive Content from Us and our Partners from time to time on Your registered e-mail Id and registered mobile number either by email, calls, SMSs, WAP Pushes as well as by various other means not mentioned here, regardless of whether You are registered on the Do Not Call Registry or with any other such government / regulatory mechanism/body/platform/service. You agree that You cannot in any manner whatsoever bring any legal charges against RGF or any of our partners for any Content or promotional offers that may be offered to You or accessed by You from time to time.
10. Limitation of Liability: To the fullest extent permissible by law RGF or our partners, parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees disclaim all possible warranties over the content available on RGF website/app. RGF makes no guarantees, nor can RGF be responsible for the quality, accuracy, reliability compliance or legality over any of the Content on RGF website/app procured by its partners. RGF is not liable for any kind of damages, injury or loss of any nature whatsoever resulting from Content from its partners. Further, RGF does not make any warranty that Content will meet Your requirements, or that access to the Content will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or that defects, if any, will be corrected. It is further clarified that any Content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the email/SMS is used at Your own risk and You will be solely responsible for any damage to Your mobile, computer system, devices or loss of data that results from the receiving of such content.
RoundGlass Foundation is striving towards creating a future of well-being by working from the bottom-up, enabling individuals to transform society at large. The principles of self-reliance, co-existence and eco-sustainability are the bedrocks of our vision and programs. RoundGlass Foundation has launched diverse initiatives – Model Village, Model City, afforestation, waste management, Nook (makerspaces), SOLE (educational interventions) and RISE (crowdfunding) among others – to materialize the vision of sustainable development. In collaboration with governments, corporations and individuals, we are driven towards being the change.
In no event shall RGF or our Partners or associated companies undertake any responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction You take based on the content available via RGF website/app. You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content.
Additionally, in no event shall RGF or our Partners be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, any loss of use, loss of profits, loss of data, cost of procurement of substitute services, or any other such damages, howsoever caused, and on any theory of liability, whether for breach of contract, tort (including negligence and strict liability), or otherwise resulting from (1) the use of, or the inability to use, the RGF website/app; (2) unauthorised access to or alteration of Your transmissions or data; (3) the statements or conduct of any third party on the mobile application; or (4) any other matter relating to the the RGF website/app. These limitations will apply whether or not RGF has been advised of the possibility of such damages and notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. You shall not be entitled to specific performance of any of the Terms herein.
These limitation of liability obligations will survive any termination of these Terms & Conditions.
11. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold RGF and (as applicable) its Partners, service partners, parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Your breach of the Terms & Conditions, Your violation of any law, or Your violation of the rights, contractual or otherwise, of any third party. These obligations will survive any termination of the Terms & Conditions.
12. Complaints & Suggestions: Should You have any complaints and/or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com
13. Grievance Officer: In case of any greviance with respect to the processing of your Information please contact: Ms. Sanam Singh at firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Governing Law & Disputes: Any disputes, differences and/or any other matters in relation to services provided by the RG Foundation and/or pertaining to these Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The Parties hereby subject themselves to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Punjab.
We reserve the absolute right to revise these Terms & Conditions which are subject to change without (i) any prior notice, (ii) assigning any reason or (iii) any liability whatsoever. Please refer to the website https://round.glass/foundation/terms-of-use/ from time to time for the updated Terms & Conditions. We have no obligation to individually intimate each user or service provider in relation to such changes.
While we try to ensure that the content is accurate and up to date, the RoundGlass Foundation accepts no responsibility for loss arising from reliance on information contained in this site or other sites that may be accessed directly from our site. The inclusion of a link should not be taken to mean endorsement by the RoundGlass Foundation of the linked site.
All content on the site is © RoundGlass Foundation. Reproduction, including translation, may only be permitted with the express permission of the RoundGlass Foundation.
The copying and use of the RoundGlass Foundation logo is not permitted without approval of the RoundGlass Foundation. Publications (in pdf form) on the site are subject to standard copyright restrictions.