Copyright 2019 RoundGlass Workplace Wellbeing. All Rights Reserved.
At RoundGlass Workplace Wellbeing, We aim to provide individuals with features to assess, care for and restore their holistic wellbeing at workplace; with integrated therapy, content, and community. This is an evidence based solution for employees to help them achieve optimal holistic wellbeing, delivered through an offline support and online portal. We are committed to enabling the employees to cope with everyday pressures, enjoy life and realize healthy performance at workplace. We create a nurturing ecosystem where self-worth and help-seeking is encouraged and celebrated; more about these services and products is specified below.
On signing up/subscribing to/logging on to/use of the RoundGlass Workplace Wellbeing website and/or the RoundGlass Workplace Wellbeing application (defined below) on a mobile/tablet/ipad/personal computer or any other device or platform or in your workplace, the following Terms & Conditions are accepted and agreed to by You:
- “Us/We/Our/Company” shall mean RoundGlass LLC, having its registered office at 1756 114th Ave SE, Bellevue WA 98004, United States of America (“RG”) and using the Service Mark ‘RoundGlass Workplace Wellbeing’ and (hereinafter referred to as ‘RoundGlass Workplace Wellbeing’) to govern your engagement with and usage of RG’s services, facilities and online and/or offline programs, offered through its webpage and/or application (“RG Workplace Wellbeing website/app”) via the mobile, PC or any other device/platform. “You/Your” shall mean You: the customer (i.e. any workplace or individual who is or has been employed by the workplace with whom We and Our service providers agree to provide services at cost or free of charge, as the case maybe).
- Acceptance of Terms: You shall be deemed to have agreed to and accepted these Terms & Conditions if You Sign Up/ Subscribe for RG Workplace Wellbeing website/app across any device or platform.
By signing up/subscribing, You have confirmed that you are above the age of 18 (eighteen) years and acknowledged that You have read & understood Terms & Conditions completely and agree to abide by them. You agree to comply with the applicable local laws, of the territory where you are located and for the use of the RG Workplace Wellbeing website/app and We shall not be responsible for any violation of laws by You.
You are hereby prohibited to reproduce, duplicate, copy, transfer, license, rent, sell, trade or resell software or any Content (as defined below) made available to you on RG Workplace Wellbeing website/app for any commercial purposes or self fulfilling financial gain.
- Registration & Charges: For the purposes of using all the functionalities of RG Workplace Wellbeing website/app, including but not limited to viewing content, forming support groups and communicating with RG’s coaches (defined below), You shall be required to register yourself on RG Workplace Wellbeing website/app by creating a username and a password. For the purposes of securing your registration, you shall be required to share certain details including, but not restricted to, your name, age, sex, email address and phone number.
RG may at any time decide on its sole discretion and authority to impose and/or change the non-refundable monetary charges for the use of the RG Workplace Wellbeing website/app, by You. The amount of these monetary subscription charges shall be intimated to You either during the Sign Up/Subscription, purchase process, and/or on logining in, or subsequently by an e-mail or SMS or a notice within the RG Workplace Wellbeing website/app, as and when applicable. You are at liberty to not pay the monetary subscription charges due but You then accept that RG shall in such event, have complete and sole right to discontinue your Subscription/membership/usage of the RG Workplace Wellbeing website/app, and delete/deactivate your account such that all data stored by You on the RG Workplace Wellbeing website/app or with RG shall be irrevocably lost upon any such expiration/deactivation of the account.
You are required to remember your username and password details and keep the same confidential. In the event where you have misplaced your username and password details, you can retrieve and change the same using the “forgot username/password” option on the RG Workplace Wellbeing website/app.
- Content: On signing up/subscribing to/logging on to/use of the RG Workplace Wellbeing website/app, You will be provided with access to various programs, resource materials including training materials such as Session plans for activities, audio visual material, articles across various categories such as know, succeed, connect, move, rest, eat, cope etc. curated by experts in the field (“Content”). All this Content is proprietary and is created either in-house by RG and/or legally sourced from a network of voluntarily participating experts in wellbeing sector or organizations and wellbeing consultancies or organizations or individuals (“Partners“). While You may share the information received from RG Workplace Wellbeing website/app with Your social network and on the website/ application, You must ensure at all times that the branding of ‘RoundGlass Workplace Wellbeing’ is adequately present in all such communication and that all due credit is given to ‘RoundGlass Workplace Workplace’ for the use of the Content in achieving your wellbeing. Any plagiarism or copying of Content is strictly prohibited and shall be enforced legally. We reserve the right to change, edit, adapt or modify the Content at any time due to internal and external reasons.
It shall be noted that RG Workplace Wellbeing website/app is not intended for use by individuals with any type of terminal illness or medical condition. If You are on undergoing any medical treatment or on any prescribed medication, please consult your psychiatrist or therapist and inform the concerned person at your workplace before using RG Workplace Wellbeing website/app.
- Copyright & Trademark: The Content of the RG Workplace Wellbeing website/app is either owned by or licensed to RG. All right to, title and interest in the content available via the RG Workplace Wellbeing website/app, trademarks, service marks, and trade names displayed on RG Workplace Wellbeing website/app, and the Web Site URLs, are the property of RG, and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws.
- Consent to receive Content & Promotions: the RG Workplace Wellbeing website/app that can be accessed via the mobile phone, PC and various other devices, You give Your explicit consent to receive Content as well as promotional offers from Us and our Partners from time to time on Your registered e-mail Id and registered mobile number either by email, calls, SMSs, WAP Pushes as well as by various other means not mentioned here, regardless of whether You are registered on the Do Not Call Registry or with any other such government / regulatory mechanism / body / platform / service. You agree that You cannot in any manner whatsoever bring any legal charges against RG or any of our partners for any Content or promotional offers that may be offered to You or accessed by You from time to time.
- Limitation of Liability: To the fullest extent permissible by law RG or our partners, parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees disclaim all possible warranties over the content available on the the RG Workplace Wellbeing website/app. RG makes no guarantees, nor can RG be responsible for the quality, accuracy, reliability compliance or legality over any of the Content on the RG Workplace Wellbeing website/app procured by its partners. RG is not liable for any kind of damages, injury or loss of any nature whatsoever resulting from Content from its partners. Further, RG does not make any warranty that Content will meet Your requirements, or that access to the Content will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or that defects, if any, will be corrected. It is further clarified that any Content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the email/application/SMS is used at Your own risk and You will be solely responsible for any damage to Your mobile, computer system, devices or loss of data that results from the receiving of such
RG is a facilitator in providing access via the RG Workplace Wellbeing website/app and is helping people based on their personal and specific requirements to follow a wellbeing journey and connect them to the medical practitioners or healthcare providers. RG does not provide guarantee for any kind of results and outcomes. Further, RG cannot be held liable for any cause and effect of the advice. The Content of the RG Workplace Wellbeing website/app is created by professionals who are considered experts in their field.
In no event shall RG or our partners undertake any responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction You take based on the content available via the RG Workplace Wellbeing website/app. You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content.
Additionally, in no event shall RG or our partners be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, any loss of use, loss of profits, loss of data, cost of procurement of substitute services, or any other such damages, howsoever caused, and on any theory of liability, whether for breach of contract, tort (including negligence and strict liability), or otherwise resulting from (1) the use of, or the inability to use, the RG Workplace Wellbeing website/app; (2) unauthorised access to or alteration of Your transmissions or data; (3) the statements or conduct of any third party on the mobile application; or (4) any other matter relating to the RG Workplace Wellbeing website/app. These limitations will apply whether or not RG has been advised of the possibility of such damages and notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. You shall not be entitled to specific performance of any of the Terms herein.
These limitation of liability obligations will survive any termination of these Terms & Conditions.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold RG and (as applicable) its partners, service partners, parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Your breach of the Terms & Conditions, Your violation of any law, or Your violation of the rights, contractual or otherwise, of any third party. These obligations will survive any termination of the Terms & Conditions.
- Complaints & Suggestions: Should You have any complaints and/or suggestions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grievance Officer: In case of any discrapency or greviance with respect to the processing of your Information please contact :Ms. Sanam Singh at email@example.com.
- Governing Law & Disputes: Any disputes, differences and/or any other matters in relation to services provided by the RG Workplace Wellbeing website/app and/or pertaining to these Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Delaware. The Parties hereby subject themselves to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delaware.
We reserve the absolute right to revise these Terms & Conditions which are subject to change without (i) any prior notice, (ii) assigning any reason or (iii) any liability whatsoever. Please refer to the website http://round.glass/workplace-wellbeing from time to time for the updated Terms & Conditions. We have no obligation to individually intimate each customer or service provider in relation to such changes.